Tuesday, June 17, 2014

FREEBIE: Alphabet Flip Book Pages

It is so hard for me to find an alphabet flip book to my liking. Hahaha! I'm kind of OC when it comes to materials. I want a specific item but I could not find any on the web. So, I decided to make my own. These are better pieces to use as a flashcard than the alphabet pocket chart pieces I made a few months ago. These pieces will be better used as a flashcard because it is bigger.

My husband and I use these pieces to teach Z the letters, sounds as well as how to write the letters.

I find this flip book handy especially before going to sleep. It is easy to use in bed. You can also use this when travelling just in case you find yourself stuck in traffic with the kiddos.

All you need to do is to download the pages, cut them, laminate them and put them in a ring to hold the pieces/pages in order.

Here is the link to download the freebie! I hope you and your child/ren will enjoy learning the alphabet with these pieces/pages!

Alphabet Flip Book Pages:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4AlFN8-n9QwT1d0d1ljVWEtMVU/edit?usp=sharing

Disclaimer: Pictures in the flip book pieces/pages are not my own. All pictures used in the pieces are downloaded from Google Images. 

No comments:

Post a Comment