Monday, June 27, 2016

FREEBIE: 2016-2017 Planner

It has been awhile since I wrote in my blog about our homeschool lessons. I promise I will get back to it as soon as I organize my schedule! But for now, let me give you a freebie to help you with your homeschool scheduling.

Here it is..the 2016-2017 planner. I adore getting freebies online especially for the start of the school year. I love writing down the lessons and activities I do with my girl so I would remember what we did for the day. All the free planners available have American holidays and their school year starts in September so the planners will be available around July but in the Philippines, school year starts in June. I also wrote the Philippine holidays so parents can schedule fun activities for the family!

I hope this planner will be useful for your homeschool! I admit it still needs work...it's my first time to make my own planner. The PDF file doesn't show the lines in the table but once you print them out, it will be normal.

I also have the planner stickers if you are interested..just let me know in the comment section and will send it to you personally!

Here's the link to the planner: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4AlFN8-n9QwZXNYWUpBRlpubFk/view?usp=sharing

2 comments:

  1. Interested with the planner stickers :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure! Will I send it to mommy Venus' FB page? hehehe!

      Delete